Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Strip 1




















I Really, really wanna do a comic. But I keep putting it off because I've not done any sequential work. Even when I think of a little idea for some small sequential pieces as practise for something bigger, I become put off because I feel like I'm gonna mess that idea up because i've not done sentential work before. And there I stay in that ridiculous paradox.

So now I'm just gonna start drawing and write as I go along.
I also though I might use some of my Gmail chats as a kind dialogue for small comic pieces. That way I can't get bogged down in the idea, or the writing and just concentrate on the panels.

I'm gonna try and do more of these.

5 comments:

Nubian Greene said...

please do,should be entertaining

Jonathan Topf said...

Do more!

Bjorn-Erik Aschim said...

This is me every morning. You're on a good start here!

messytimbo said...

Thanks guys! I'm gonna make a habit of doing these. Promise :)

Le Hornet said...

Up your game G, it's your time soon you shall see the fruits of your labour. Bzzzz