Tuesday, April 28, 2009

That sounds...Interesting???

I went to a sound art performance on Friday with my friend who is a sound artist himself.
I have a hard time understand it I must say, but I think it's good to keep an open mind, or at least be open enough to experience it first before saying 'it not for me'....but from the little experience I have of the art form, my current position is "it's not for me"
did some drawings of the performance




and here's some other sketch stuff



Might colour this at a later date.



3 comments:

Kristian said...

It looks exactly as I expected. Great drawings. Everything is there

Maarten Rijs said...

fantastic sketches dude. i like the marker ones especially. Inspiring to see how experiments can pay off so well. also the cartoon is great. I like your style... i can see who influences you :)... i want to see more of your cartoons!

Maarten Rijs said...

btw i will post something soon hahaha