Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Coming

I been working on that frog, kid short i posted the animatic for a while back. I'm basically done now, just gotta animate one more thing. but I'm gonna experiment with how it's composited, the idea is to make it look like it was drawn in pastel, so I'm not gonna post the whole film until I've got a result I'm happy with. i don't think it will take me more than a week or so.


but just a taster here's a run cycle i just did.


Untitled from messytimbo on Vimeo.



any feedback you have is totally welcome.

8 comments:

Doctor Cerebro said...

haha nice!
only thing I'd say is that with that background color there is no contrast with his trousers, and for a moment I thought that his legs were running away from his body!

RADICALBOULEVARD said...

Running from the Masons! Great sequence Tim, this character is way cool! Can't wait to see the Short!

Maarten Rijs said...

woooooooo awesome tim. i can not wait for the short!! this looks so cool. inspires me to practice my animatiion..

libra bear said...

Vey coool run cycle. I like the way his body says he is running away from something. Looking forward to seeing the rest. Had one crit, but the doctor beat me to it....

Kristian said...

tim.... tim...tim..
I simply adore this lil'guy. The run is great I love the foot shapes you've made.

polllak said...

hey that's cool!
i'm looking for an internship in londonien studio in july, do you have some adress or advice mate? tell me! lacopoll@gmail.com

thx

libra bear said...

Just clocked the smear you put on the feet. nice

Daniel M.C. Alvite said...

hehehhe
nice stuff,, sweet run.like his face
mariano has a point on the background color.
I cant wait to see the short.
keep it up.