Thursday, May 08, 2008

just found an old sketchbook....

funny...I'd completely forgotten about this one. it's the sketchbook before the one that I'm just about to finish, i must have got through this sketchbook really fast. i think it's better than the one I'm finishing up at the moment. I'm not posting many of the sketches, just the ones that i like. I'm looking at them know, and I'm thinking if this is the best pick of an entire sketch book...I've got a lot of work to do!



comments most welcome, critiques please! don't feel shy :)

7 comments:

Kristian said...

lovely sketches. The outstanding two are the guy in the ball cap, from behind. The second one is the the depressed dude with the head hanging low. I like the explorative line on that one. keep em' coming bruv

RADICALBOULEVARD said...

These are dope man, I espeically like the two train sketches at the bottom. The way you have drawn their posture looks/feels realistic. Can't wait to see your next sketchbook.

Maarten Rijs said...

really really like the 2nd guy blue guy. super awesome use of shading.
and my 2nd favorite is the train sketch bottom right, feels like im there on the spot.

funny how everyone likes different sketches.

ok you know i dont wanna give critiques but if you desperatly want some.. i dont see any gesture sketches, maybe do more of those?

Ken said...

dude these are very expressive and full of energy. I dont have much to crit really

libra bear said...

The more I see your studies, the more I like them. I'm looking for things to crit but to be honest, I'm just enjoying your exploration. Especially the blue pics. Hope your good. I'm coming to London next month for a week if all goes well. We have to meet up for drinks and skecthes.

Tim Moen said...

hey man! i like the guy whos like second row, small picutre in black ink. hes my favorite! sorry i have not been on blog much and that ive defiled the name of timothy everywhere with my blogging complacency! lol good to see your work buddy.

EL GRANDE said...

I'm with Wes. What a cool journey you're on. I just see you check in along the way.

Peace,
Joe y Elio